Online Payment for DDA Flats/Plots/Group Housing properties/cooperative Society/Unauthorized Colonies – Every person who acquires plots through DDA (Delhi development authority) needs to pay a certain sum of money depending on the type of land acquired. The registration fee for different types of houses varies for different categories. However, the registration fee is refundable if the person does not get the flats allotted.
TYPE OF HOUSE Registration fee(₹)
Janata flat 10,000
1 BHK 15,000
How to make the payment?
1. Go to the official payment site of DDA
2. Select generate challan and click on the type of challan you want to generate for:-
• Generate DDA flats challan and make payment
• Generate plots/plotted/CGHS/ UC properties and make payment.
3. After successfully generating challan click on make payment.
4. You can check the status and reprint the challan on the same portal just by entering your challan number.