A person can make payment of commercial tax, excise, and prohibition payment, mine and geology payments, registration, and motor vehicle permission charges on the portal of JeGRAS. A user has to either sign-in on the portal or can pay as a guest user.
For making any payment a person has to generate an online challan on the JeGRAS portal. There are 3 types of challan generated on the portal: –
● Online challan through the payment
● GBSS challan (Any SBI branch)
● Manual challan (Treasury linked SBI counter)
For checking the status of your generated challan
● Visit https://finance-jharkhand.gov.in/jegras/Login.aspx#!
● Click on check your status on the menu bar.
● You will need your GRN (government revenue number) or department transaction ID for knowing your status.
● However, a person registered n the portal can check the status by logging in with their credentials.
How to search and verify your challan?
1. Visit the JeGRAS portal.
2. Log in with your credentials.
3. Go to my account and click on transaction history.
4. Click on verify on the challan number you want to verify and can download in physical form.