BIMS Kerala Treasury Login
What is BIMS login portal? In this article we explain all the details of Kerala BIMS treasury login portal online. Individuals who have large, well-set businesses indulge in activities involving buying and selling of products and services. Know about IFMIS telangana treasury portal, e pehchan card and more.
This is also followed by a keeping a check of the accounts, salaries of the staff and other financial work. To manage all these finances, single software or a billing information system is required by them. Such a system keeps all the financial records in check and the transactions updated. Thus BIMS login portal is important to make use of an efficient billing management system.
Image Credit: upnews360.in
How to Login in BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
To login to the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) follow the given steps:
- Visit the BIMS official website- http://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- Enter the Username which is a ten-digit DDO code
- Enter the password (ten-digit code plus 123)
- In the Select Role option, click on DDO
- Click on login
What is the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS)?
The Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) is an online e-billing system launched by the Department of Finance. It is used to facilitate the operation of treasuries for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs).
BIMS is a new system recently adopted for preparing and submitting employee bills. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers use the Bill Information and Management System to prepare online contingent bills and e-Submission to the treasur .
How to BIMS DSC Registration or Renewal Online
For BIMS DSC registration or renewal just follow below given steps:
- First of all visit BIMS official website or click here
- After that click on “DSC Registration/Renewal”
- Next you can show pop up windows
- Enter DDO code and PEN
- Then click on “Next” button
Features of Bill Information and Management System (BIMS):
- It is used for online submissions of One Office One DDO System, Salary Bills and Electronic Treasury under IFMS (Integrated Financial Management System)
- It is used for integration of State Budget and related Income and Expenditure Accounts
- Contingent bills in BIMS do not have POC
- The contingent bills in BIMS can be disbursed through either the DDO’s special TSB account or the beneficiary’s TSB bank account.
- The entire allotment process for contingent bills is paperless in BIMS
- BIMS receives all allotments issued by the Chief Controlling Officer and Sub-Controlling Officer in a timely manner.
- Approval of TR 59E by DDOs
- Bill status & book as well
Settings to be done before Logging into BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
Before logging into the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS), there are certain setting which needs to be done for proper use of the system. They are as follows:
- Go to the Allotment tab and check the allotments received by DDO, the amount spent and the balance.
- The Bill menu includes four sub-parts- Bill Entry, Bill Edit, Bill E Submit and Bill Status.
- For preparing the bill, fill in the required information such as Type of Bill, Nature of Claim, Advance Taken, and Expenditure Head of Account. After filling such information, save the details.
- Add Claim Details, Deduction Details and Beneficiary Details and save it
- Under the Bill Approval option, the prepared bill can be viewed, approved or rejected in PDF format here
- The approved bill can be printed and submitted online in the Bill E-Submit sub-menu under the Bill menu.
- The Beneficiary from the list at the time of Bill Entry by the Beneficiary Master. This can be done by adding the Beneficiary Details of Payments such as Recurring Electricity Charge
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is BIMS?
BIMS stands for Bill Information and Management System. It is an e-Bill portal which facilitates the operation of treasuries for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs).
- How is BIMS used?
BIMS is used for the preparation of Contingent Bills, making Advance Bill settlements, making Payment on Deposit.
- Can anyone log in to BIMS?
No, only DDOs can log in to BIMS
- What is the format of the BIMS password?
The BIMS password should have a minimum length of 8 characters.
5. What is the scope of BIMS?
There are many scopes like Scholarship, advance bill payment, etc..
As we know in the above article we explain all the details regarding BIMS login portal, Kerala treasury BIMS, how to forgot BIMS password, reset password, features of BIMS portal, UTR search, BIMS Kerala DSC registration or renewal and more. Although we welcome all kind of suggestions.
Table of Content
- 1 BIMS Kerala Treasury Login
- 2 How to Login in BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
- 3 What is the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS)?
- 4 How to BIMS DSC Registration or Renewal Online
- 5 Features of Bill Information and Management System (BIMS):
- 6 Settings to be done before Logging into BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions:
- 8 Final Words