INTRODUCTION OF E-CHALLAN IN HARYANA-
Haryana has also implemented the system of E-challan in their state. This is a very good approach as it is helpful not only to the traffic department but is also user-friendly during the pandemic. Due to the covid-19, people are suggested to not go outside unless it is important. And paying fines online and clearing their dues from homes is very easier.
As the unlocking is proceeding in the country, more and more people are coming out of their houses during the time allowed by the government. Simultaneously, the cases of violations of the traffic rules in Haryana are also increasing rapidly. And during such a time, this is a very good alternative method to clear the fines of the e-challans issued.
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO PAY AND CHECK E-CHALLANS ONLINE IN HARYANA-
But, there are a group of people who are still hesitant to use the inline portal for clearing their doubts. This is a new system, and people are not yet accustomed to using the portal freely.
- Step 1-You need to first go to the official website for paying e-challan by going to echallan.parivahan.gov.in .
- Step 2- After clicking on the site, the main webpage will open immediately.
- Step 3- To check your E-Challan status go to the ‘Check Challan Status‘ option on the right side.
- Step 4- Click on the ‘Check Challan Status’.
- Step 5- You then will be re-directed to another page.
- Step 6- Now, you will be required to put the details that will be asked on the page like the motor vehicle’s registration number and you can check your Challan status from there.
- Step 7- After the payment is confirmed, you will now receive an SMS confirming your payment. You may also download the payment receipt in the form of a pdf.