NEW ONLINE PORTAL IN TELANGANA-
Telangana has also started a new portal through which the people can clear their traffic fines and also check their challans. Now, as every work is being done online, the traffic police department in each state has started a new portal so that people can clear their fines from their homes. They will not be needed to come down to the offices to pay their fines or check the status of their challans.
- Every district in Telangana can now access this official portal launched by the Telangana traffic police department.
- It is very user-friendly and people can just follow these simple steps and check their challan status and pay their fines.
STEPS TO PAY FINE ONLINE-
- Step 1- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of the Telangana traffic police department by clicking on this link https://echallan.tspolice.gov.in/publicview/
- Step 2- The homepage of the website will open on your screen. You can see various options on the topmost menu like ‘Vehicle Number’, ‘License Number’ and many more.
- Step 3- You are now required to enter any one of the numbers asked on the screen.
- Step 4- Next step is to fill the answer in the text box for security reasons.
- Step 5- To continue further, click on ‘Go’.
- Step 6- The list of all the pending challans registered under the entered vehicle number or the license number will appear on your screen.
- Step 7- To pay any pending fines you need to click on the particular challan you wish to pay for.
- Step 8- Enter all the necessary details asked.
- Step 9- To continue with the payment process click on ‘Pay’.
- Step 10- You will be asked to select the payment method. After the payment is done, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number.