LAUNCHING NEW E-CHALLAN PORTAL-
Keeping in mind the current situation where staying at home is the safest option, people are coming up with new solutions to keep their work moving. But, as more and more relaxations have been granted by the government, the number of traffic on the roads has also increased.
With the help of the new e-challan system, if any traffic violations have taken place, an e-challan will be sent directly to the violator’s mobile phone. But, to pay the fine, the violator had to go to the police booths. There was no option where the violators can pay fines from their homes.
STEPS TO CHECK CHALLAN AND PAY FINES ONLINE IN ANDRA PRADESH-
Now, paying fines online from home is possible in most of the states in India. Just like other states, the Andra Pradesh traffic department has also launched an online portal from where violators can pay their fines and check their challan status online.
- Step 1- You will first need to visit the official website of the Andra Pradesh traffic police department. https://apechallan.org/
- Step 2- The home page of the website will appear on the screen.
- Step 3- On the screen, you will be asked to enter your vehicle number.
- Step 4- After you enter your vehicle number, you will also need to enter the ‘Captcha’ code.
- Step 5- To continue further click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Step 6- The list of all the challans issued to the vehicle number that was entered will appear on the screen.
- Step 7- To view a challan or pay a fine for a challan click on the particular challan.
- Step 8- Enter all the necessary details to complete the payment process.
- Step 9- You will then receive a confirmation message about your payment from the Andra Pradesh traffic department.