ADOPTING ONLINE METHOD DURING PANDEMIC-
Keeping in mind the current situation, people are adopting new methods to do their work online. As the covid-19 is spreading widely in the country, people are trying to do their work online if possible. Work from home is encouraged for all possible jobs in the country. The government has provided the people with many relaxations; this has caused the number of people outside to increase.
ONLINE PORTAL FOR TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS-
The traffic police are also trying to do the work online during the pandemic. In recent months, the new E-challan system has been launched in most of the states in India.
- Under this system, if any vehicle is caught violating traffic rules on camera, an e-challan will be sent directly to the violator’s mobile.
- Also, the traffic police departments in each state are now launching new e-portals to help people deal with traffic challans and fines.
STEPS TO CHECK CHALLAN AND PAY FINE ONLINE IN MADHYA PRADESH-
The Madhya Pradesh traffic police department has launched a new portal while people in the state of Madhya Pradesh can check their traffic challan status and also pay their fines online.
- Step 1- You will first need to visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh Traffic police department by visiting https://echallan.mponline.gov.in/
- Step 2- The home page will now appear on your screen, where you will first need to enter your vehicle number.
- Step 3- Then you need to enter the ‘Captcha’ code that is visible on the screen, right below where you entered your vehicle number.
- Step 4- now, click on the ‘Search’ button.
- Step 5- A list of all the challans issued under the entered vehicle number will appear on your screen.
- Step 6- Now; select the challan you want to pay for.
- Step 7- You will then need to enter all the information asked to continue further.
- Step 8- Click on ‘Pay’.
- Step 9- Another page will open on your screen. You can see various payment options. Select the option with which you wish to complete the payment for the fine.
- Step 10- After entering all the necessary details, your payment will be successful.
- Step 11- After the payment is made; you will then receive a confirmation message on your mobile phone.