Delhi Traffic Police Challan Status
Learn how to track Delhi traffic police challan status. Every driver has to follow the traffic rules while driving. If you violate rules knowingly or unknowingly, you need to pay fine. The payment of a fine for violation of traffic rules is now improvised in Delhi. In the case of a violation, a traffic challan is issued by the Delhi traffic police. This challan contains the name of the offender and the charges and the violation. You will learn to check and to pay the Delhi traffic challan online at the official site. Now a days due to Covid 19 Delhi governement issue epass so you can check Delhi Epass Application Status online.
Paying your Delhi traffic police challan is very convenient now. Now a days most important to know Delhi Odd Even rules 2019 to avoid penalty. No need to get stranded up at the spot. You can pay your challans online from anywhere. The process is very simple. Follow the instructions shared here. You will save a lot of time and hassles. Challanstatus.co.in is created to guide you to pay and verify different challans using the internet. Make your challan verifications simple and up to the date by visiting our blog.
How to Track Delhi Traffic Police Challan
The digitalization of the traffic police mechanism is to minimize the increasing traffic issues in the state. Many other states like AP, Telangana, and Gujarat are also allowing online payment of Delhi traffic police Challan.
Follow these steps and pay your challans online in Delhi:
- Here is the official website https://delhitrafficpolice.nic.in
- Click the option ‘Notices’ in the horizontal menu bar.
- Click the option of ‘Pending Notices’ from the drop-down lists.
- You will get a new page asking for details.
- Enter your vehicle number in the box and click the ‘Search’ button.
- If any challan is pending against your vehicle, it will show up on the screen. It will show the details like amount of the fine and type of violation.
- Pay your traffic police e-challan online using the credit card/debit card or net banking.
Make sure that you get a message of the successful transaction after the online payment. The interface of the official site of traffic system is simple to follow and understand. Hence, it will be a very quick process for you. Just be sure you type your vehicle registration number correctly.
Delhi Traffic Enquiry Numbers
Some numbers should be handy for us. They become very useful in the case of any emergency. We have listed below the helpline numbers of the Delhi traffic police:
- Helpline number: 2584 4444 / 1095
- Number to complain against Taxi/TSR: 56767
- Helpline number to get traffic alerts: 9811452220.
- Women’s helpline number: 1091
- Helpline number – North East People: 1093
- Helpline number for senior citizen: 1291
We can avoid a lot of hassles by following traffic rules appropriately. Unfortunately, if you end up breaking a rule, do pay the Delhi traffic police challan on time. In the case of non-payment after the final notice, your permission may get suspended. Hence, it is always better to pay and track your challans immediately. Know about KVS challan 2020 and fees receipt for kendriya Vidyalaya online.
We are guiding users to pay their governmental challans on time. You will also learn to track OLTAS challan status online. All income tax and TDS challan information are updated on our blog. Drivers can also use the official Delhi traffic police challan website to register complaints. You can also drop online suggestions. Spare a few minutes to track challan online and stay relaxed. The delay in payments may bring you in bad books with the traffic police. Keep visiting us to stay aware on payments of your challans. Also, feel free to share your queries and confusions with us.