Payment on the portal can be made through a login or as a guest user on the portal
1. Making Payment as a guest user (for the user who pays less frequently
● Select Pay without registration.
● Select the payment mode you want to make.
● Select the department of which payment you have to make from the list.
● Select payment type.
● Fill in details regarding year, address, district, office name, etc.
● Fill in personal details like your PAN number and mobile no.
● Make a successful payment and your 18-digit GRN (government reference number) will be generated. Make sure your GRN is noted or saved for future references.
● An unregistered user can search their generated challan on the portal in the search challan option by entering their GRN number or bank CIN (challan identification number).
2. Make payment by logging on to the portal.
● Select new user registration on the portal and fill in your contact and personal information.
● Create a password that will be used for logging on to the portal.
● Your user id will be generated and you can log in to make payments and track the record of your challans.