Residents of Tripura state can make their payment online or can generate an online challan on the portal of Egras for making payments for professional tax, excise, registration charges, and other state related payments on a single integrated portal of the state of Tripura.
Making payment as a guest user- A person can make the payment on the portal as a guest user but the process is a bit tricky for guest users. there is no option on the window for guest users instead a person needs to login by the following credentials-
• User name- guest
• Password- guest
• Enter the captcha code and login as a user.
You can make a successful payment upon filling in the details and amount of tax amount.
Making Payment as a New user
● Visit https://www.egras.tripura.gov.in/
● Click on signup displayed on the portal for new users.
● Enter the Login ID, password, and a security question and fill in your personal details i.e Name, city, mobile number, and submit.
● This allows you to keep track of your challans that are generated on the portal.
What if you forgot the security question? -You will have to enter your user id by clicking on the forgot security question and you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. By entering you can reset your password or can change the security question.