1. Visit https://www.etreasury.kerala.gov.in/
2. Click on new registration and generate credentials for log in.
3. After logging in click on make payment and select departments and payment type.
4. Payment can be made through UPI, Net banking Card payments and Bharat QR code.
5. You can track your generated challans on the portal.
Making payment without registration
1. Click on department receipts.
2. Select Department, remittance type, Revenue district and office name.
3. You can make a payment without logging in and can also check status by clicking on the search challan option and entering your GRN number.
4. If excess remittance is made then refund can be claim on the portal on the refund request on the portal.