About Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
What is gramin kamgar setu yojana? In this article we shared all the details about gramin kamgar yojana MP benefits, eligibility criteria and many more. The Madhya Pradesh Government has announced the New MP Grameen Kamgar Setu Portal on 8th July, 2020 at http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in. Contact CM helpline number for any kind of query.
The portal has been launched for the new CM Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will provide interest-free loans of up to Rs 10,000 to street vendors in rural areas. CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that the MP government will help people to get loans for business and there is no need to go to lenders for loans. Also you check jeevan shakti yojana portal online.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Online
Mukhyamantri Gramin Kamgar setu yojana has been started on July 8, 2020 by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan to provide benefits to migrant laborers, street vendors, readymade, hawkers, rickshaw pullers, laborers etc. Under this scheme, government-provided laborers, migrant laborers from rural areas are given Rs. 10000 / – loan will be given.
He can start his own business. Dear friends, today we are going to give you all the information related to this rural street seller loan scheme through this article, such as application process, eligibility, documentation, etc. Please read this article carefully till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Overview of Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
In this section we shared all the details of Gramin kamgar setu yojana panjikaran or registration, launched date, official website with objectives as below:
|Gramin Kamgar Yojana||Details of MP Gramin Kamgar Yojana|
|Name of Yojana||Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana|
|Date of Launched||8th July 2020|
|Beneficiary||Person who lived in MP Rural area|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Purpose or Objectives||Provide loan to vendors|
Beneficiaries also do not need to deposit any kind of security and securities with banks. The full details of this loan scheme for street vendors in rural areas are given below in this post.
Application number can be applied through Gramin kamgar Sethu portal. Under the Madhya Pradesh Rural State Bank Loan Scheme, loans will be given to the poor old, migrant laborers, small traders in rural areas of the state through low cost working capital banks. The Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal will only have the benefit of setting up innovative ventures for workers of old entrepreneurship in rural areas.
Through the Gramin Kamdar yojana Portal, rural migrant workers will be trained through a self-employment training institute so that they can start their own new business. After the Safar training, the beneficiaries of the banks will be given loans to start their own business.
Key details of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
As we told you, Kamgar Setu Portal was launched by Madhya Pradesh, Panchayat and Rural Development Department. Benefits of various development schemes run by the Central and State Governments will be provided under the livelihood form established by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, Grameen Ajivika Mission, Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana, Primary Village Entrepreneurship Program and Economic Welfare Scheme of the Chief Minister by the Central Government.
As we all know, street vendors are a major part of the economy in our country. Friends tell the street vendors that you are called the various content services that are made available to the villagers at their homes. Street vendors are known as readymade, cyclists, contractors, etc. All these street vendors deliver stuff to people in their homes.
Gramin Street Vendor Registration Process
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Madhya Pradesh Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme should follow the following procedure.
- First of all open Gramin kamgar setu yojana portal or visit official portal http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/
- On the home page you will see the option to “Register”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the next page on the computer screen.
- Then enter all the required details like Mobile no, OTP, enter district name, etc..
- After filling all the details, once you can check
- Finally click on “Submit” button
Eligibility Criteria For Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
Many people want to apply for Gramin kamgar setu yojana in Madhya Pradesh, so before apply you can check out eligibility criteria as below:
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account passbook
- Aadhar card
- Age limit between 18 and 55 year
- Candidate only from Madhya Pradesh Rural area
List of Beneficiary under Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme
- Laundry man
- Hair dressers
- Mechanics of Bicycle & motor cycle
- Rickshaw driver and many more
Beneficiary can apply through Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal. The main objective of Kamdar Portal is to benefit one lakh brothers and sisters. At the same time, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh also said that if you can start your business, my life will be blessed. If you have any difficulty in applying, you are there to help you from the Panchayat Secretary to the officer.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this mp street vendor registration scheme will be given only to street vendors (ready vendors, street vendors, bicycles, contractors) in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Entrepreneurship development (EDP) training for setting up new businesses will be imparted to rural migrant workers by the Self-Employment Training Institute (RSTI). Chief Minister Shri Chauhan launched the CM Street Vendor Loan Scheme and “Rural Workers Bridge Portal” through video conferencing in the Ministry.
- The scheme will now provide 10,000 working capital from banks to street vendors in rural areas such as street vendors in urban areas.
- The bank has provided Rs. 10,000 / – loan will be given to street vendors in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- The full interest amount will be raised by the Madhya Pradesh Government under the Chief Minister’s Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme.
Helpline Number for Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana or Setu Portal
If any Madhya Pradesh want to apply or registration and there is any query you can direct contact Gramin kamgar helpline number.
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Helpline Number: 0755-2700800
Related Search Terms
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
- MP Street Vendor Registration
- Street Vendor Registration Form MP
- MP Street Vendor Registration Status
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
- Street Vendor Registration Mp Last Date
- MP Urban Street Vendor Registration
- Gramin Kamgar Setu
- MP Urban Street Vendors Registration Last Date
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Panjiyan
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Gramin kamgar setu yojana?
- How to contact MP street vendor registration or Gramin kamgar setu yojana helpline?
- What are the benefits of Gramin kamgar setu yojana MP?
- How to eligibility criteria for MP street vendor registration process?
So in this article we shared all the detail information about Gramin kamgar setu yojana portal or MP street vendor registration scheme online. Although if you have any query regarding registration or any other you can contact helpline number.
Table of Content
- 1 About Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
- 2 MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Online
- 3 Overview of Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
- 4 Key details of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
- 5 Gramin Street Vendor Registration Process
- 6 Eligibility Criteria For Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
- 7 List of Beneficiary under Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme
- 8 Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Benefits
- 9 Helpline Number for Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana or Setu Portal
- 10 Related Search Terms
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 12 Final Words