GRAMIN KAMGAR SETU YOJANA: MP STREET VENDOR REGISTRATION PORTAL
About Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Portal
What is Gramin kamgar setu yojana? In this article, we shared all the details about Gramin kamgar yojana MP benefits, eligibility criteria, and many more. The Madhya Pradesh Government has announced the New MP Grameen Kamgar Setu Portal on 8th July 2020 at http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in. Contact CM helpline number for any kind of query.
The portal has been launched for the new CM Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme. Under the scheme, the state government will provide interest-free loans of up to Rs 10,000 to street vendors in rural areas. CM Shri Shivraj Singh Chauhan said that the MP government will help people to get loans for business and there is no need to go to lenders for loans.
you can look up the Jeevan shakti yojana portal on the internet.
MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Online
Mukhyamantri Gramin Kamgar setu yojana has been started on July 8, 2020 by Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan to provide benefits to migrant laborers, street vendors, readymade, hawkers, rickshaw pullers, laborers, etc. Under this scheme, government-provided laborers, migrant laborers from rural areas are given Rs. 10000 / – loan will be given.
He can start his own business.
on the other hand,
Dear Friends, through this post, we will provide you with all of the information you need about this rural street seller loan scheme, including the application process, qualifications, documents, and so on.
please read this article all the way through to the end and take advantage of the offer.
Overview of Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
In this section we shared all the details of Gramin kamgar setu yojana panjikaran or registration, launched date, official website with objectives as below:
|Gramin Kamgar Yojana||Details of MP Gramin Kamgar Yojana|
|Name of Yojana||Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana|
|Date of Launched||8th July 2020|
|Beneficiary||A person who lived in MP Rural area|
|Launched by||CM Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Purpose or Objectives||Provide loan to vendors|
Beneficiaries are not required to deposit any form of security or securities with banks. This post contains all of the information about the loan program for street vendors in rural areas.
The application number can apply through the Gramin kamgar Sethu portal. Under the Madhya Pradesh Rural State Bank Loan Scheme, loans will be given to the poor old, migrant laborers, small traders in rural areas of the state through low-cost working capital banks. The Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal will only have the benefit of setting up innovative ventures for workers of old entrepreneurship in rural areas.
Rural migrant workers, on the other hand, will train by a self-employment training institute through the Gramin Kamdar yojana Portal so that they can start their own new company. Bank beneficiaries will be giving loans to start their own businesses after completing the Safar training.
Key details of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
As we told you, Kamgar Setu Portal was launched by Madhya Pradesh, Panchayat and Rural Development Department. Benefits of various development schemes run by the Central and State Governments will be provided under the livelihood form established by the Panchayat and Rural Development Department.
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana, Grameen Ajivika Mission, Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal Yojana, Primary Village Entrepreneurship Program and Economic Welfare Scheme of the Chief Minister by the Central Government.
As we all know, street vendors are a major part of the economy in our country. Friends tell the street vendors that you are called the various content services that are made available to the villagers at their homes. Street vendors are known as readymade, cyclists, contractors, etc. All these street vendors deliver stuff to people in their homes.
Gramin Street Vendor Registration Process
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under this Madhya Pradesh Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme should follow the following procedure.
- First of all open the Gramin kamgar setu yojana portal or visit the official portal http://kamgarsetu.mp.gov.in/
- On the home page, you will see the option to “Register”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, you will open the next page on the computer screen.
- enter all the required details like Mobile no, OTP, enter district name, etc..
- After filling in all the details, once you can check
- click on the “Submit” button
Eligibility Criteria For Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
However, many people want to apply for Gramin kamgar setu yojana in Madhya Pradesh, so before applying you can check out eligibility criteria as below:
- Mobile number
- Passport size photographs
- Bank account passbook
- Aadhar card
- Age limit between 18 and 55 year
- Candidate only from Madhya Pradesh Rural area
List of Beneficiary under Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme
- Mechanics of Bicycle & motorcycle
- Rickshaw driver and many more
A beneficiary can apply through Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal. The main objective of Kamdar Portal is to benefit one lakh brothers and sisters.
Similarly, At the same time, the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh also said that if you can start your business, your life will be blessed. If you have any difficulty in applying, you are there to help you from the Panchayat Secretary to the officer.
Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this mp street vendor registration scheme will be given only to street vendors (ready vendors, street vendors, bicycles, contractors) in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- Entrepreneurship development (EDP) training for setting up new businesses will be imparted to rural migrant workers by the Self-Employment Training Institute (RSTI). Chief Minister Shri Chauhan launched the CM Street Vendor Loan Scheme and “Rural Workers Bridge Portal” through video conferencing in the Ministry.
- In addition,
- The scheme will now provide 10,000 working capital from banks to street vendors in rural areas such as street vendors in urban areas.
- The bank has provided Rs. 10,000 / – loan will be given to street vendors in rural areas of Madhya Pradesh.
- The full interest amount will be raised by the Madhya Pradesh Government under the Chief Minister’s Rural Street Vendor Loan Scheme.
Helpline Number for Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana or Setu Portal
If any Madhya Pradesh want to apply or register and there is any query you can directly contact Gramin kamgar helpline number.
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Helpline Number: 0755-2700800
Related Search Terms
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
- MP Street Vendor Registration
- Street Vendor Registration Form MP
- MP Street Vendor Registration Status
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
- MP urban
- also Street Vendor Registration Mp Last Date
- MP Urban Street Vendor Registration
- Gramin Kamgar Setu
- check MP Urban Street Vendors Registration Last Date
- Gramin Kamgar Setu Panjiyan
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Gramin kamgar setu yojana?
- How to contact MP street vendor registration or Gramin kamgar setu yojana helpline?
- What are the benefits of Gramin kamgar setu yojana MP?
- How do eligibility criteria for the MP street vendor registration process?
In addition, in this article, we shared all the detailed information about the Gramin kamgar setu yojana portal or MP street vendor registration scheme online.
whereas, You can call the helpline number if you have any questions about registration or something else.
Table of Content
- 1 GRAMIN KAMGAR SETU YOJANA: MP STREET VENDOR REGISTRATION PORTAL
- 1.1 About Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Portal
- 1.2 MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Online
- 1.3 Overview of Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana
- 1.4 Key details of Madhya Pradesh Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
- 1.5 Gramin Street Vendor Registration Process
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria For Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana MP
- 1.7 List of Beneficiary under Gramin Street Vendor Loan Scheme
- 1.8 Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana Benefits
- 1.9 Helpline Number for Gramin Kamgar Setu Yojana or Setu Portal
- 1.10 Related Search Terms
- 1.11 Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.12 Final Words