TRAFFIC RETURNS TO NORMALCY AFTER LOCKDOWN-
As more and more relaxations are being granted to the public by the state as well as the central government, the number of people that are seen on the roads is increasing day by day. For quite some time now, there was little to no traffic seen on the roads across the country. But, with the progress of the unlocking, the traffic situation is returning to normalcy.
The governments are issued various guidelines that people must follow when coming out of their homes. And keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic, major changes are also being made in the normal functioning of various departments.
CASHLESS TOLL COLLECTING SYSTEM-
The toll collecting process in the Delhi Gurugram border has also been improvised recently. The toll collecting system has been made totally cashless as of Wednesday, 7th July 2021.
- Under the direction of the South Corporal, the new cashless method has been implemented in the Delhi border.
- According to the direction issued, the toll that has to be collected will be totally done online.
- Strict guidelines have been issued by the South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has asked the traffic police at the Delhi Gurugram border to strictly follow the guidelines.
- The SDMC also mentioned that they might go on surprise visits to the toll booths to ensure whether the guidelines are followed or not.
- The SDMC also mentioned that no relaxations are to be given to any offenders.
- And immediate action will be taken against them.
TRAFFIC CAUSED DUE TO CASHLESS TOLL COLLECTION-
This cashless toll collecting system was implemented. But, the public had to face a little problem because of the new system.
- There was a huge traffic jam that was caused on Wednesday. Many vehicles including non-commercial vehicles were stuck in the traffic.
- As many vehicles were stuck in long queues at the Delhi border, many arguments broke out among the motorists.
- To solve such issues the traffic police had to intervene.