BIMS LOGIN: KERALA TREASURY LOGIN, FORGOT PASSWORD OF BIMS PORTAL
What is the BIMS login portal? In this article, we explain all the details of the Kerala BIMS treasury login portal online. Individuals who have large, well-set businesses indulge in activities involving buying and selling of products and services. Know about IFMIS telangana treasury portal, e pehchan card, and more.
In addition, this is followed by a keeping a check of the accounts, salaries of the staff and other financial work. To manage all these finances, single software or a billing information system is required by them. Such a system keeps all the financial records in check and the transactions updated. In conclusion, the BIMS login portal is important to make use of an efficient billing management system.
Image Credit: upnews360.in
How to Login in BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
To login to the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) follow the given steps:
- Visit the BIMS official website- http://treasury.kerala.gov.in/bims.
- Enter the Username which is a ten-digit DDO code
- Enter the password (ten-digit code plus 123)
- In the Select Role option, click on DDO
- Click on login
What is the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS)?
The Bill Information and Management System (BIMS) is an online e-billing system launched by the Department of Finance. It is used to facilitate the operation of treasuries for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs).
BIMS is a new system recently adopted for preparing and submitting employee bills. The Drawing and Disbursing Officers use the Bill Information and Management System to prepare online contingent bills and e-Submission to the treasury.
How to BIMS DSC Registration or Renewal Online(bims login)
For BIMS DSC registration or renewal just follow the below given steps:
- First of all, visit the BIMS official website or click here
- secondly, click on “DSC Registration/Renewal”
- Next, you can show pop up windows
- Enter DDO code and PEN
- Lastly, click on the “Next” button
Features of Bill Information and Management System (BIMS):
- It is used for online submissions of One Office One DDO System, Salary Bills, and Electronic Treasury under IFMS (Integrated Financial Management System)
- It is used for integration of State Budget and related Income and Expenditure Accounts
- Contingent bills in BIMS do not have POC
- The contingent bills in BIMS can be disbursed through either the DDO’s special TSB account or the beneficiary’s TSB bank account.
- The entire allotment process for contingent bills is paperless in BIMS
- BIMS receives all allotments issued by the Chief Controlling Officer and Sub-Controlling Officer in a timely manner.
- Approval of TR 59E by DDOs
- Bill status & book as well
Settings before Logging into BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
Similarly, Before logging into the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS), there are certain setting which needs to be done for proper use of the system. They are as follows:
- Go to the Allotment tab and check the allotments received by DDO, the amount spent, and the balance.
- The Bill menu includes four sub-parts- Bill Entry, Bill Edit, Bill E Submit, and Bill Status.
- In addition, For preparing the bill, fill in the required information such as Type of Bill, Nature of Claim, Advance Taken, and Expenditure Head of Account. After filling in such information, save the details.
- Add Claim Details, Deduction Details, and Beneficiary Details and save it
- Under the Bill Approval option, the already ready bill can be view, approve or reject in PDF format here
- The approved bill can print and submits online in the Bill E-Submit sub-menu under the Bill menu.
- The Beneficiary from the list at the time of Bill Entry by the Beneficiary Master. This can be got by adding the Beneficiary Details of Payments such as Recurring Electricity Charge
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is BIMS?
BIMS stands for Bill Information and Management System. It is an e-Bill portal that facilitates the operation of treasuries for Claim Settlements by Drawing and Disbursing Officers (DDOs).
- How is BIMS use?
The use of BIMS is for the preparation of Contingent Bills, making Advance Bill settlements, making Payment on Deposit.
- Can anyone log in to BIMS?
No, only DDOs can log in to BIMS
- What is the format of the BIMS password?
The BIMS password should have a minimum length of 8 characters.
- What is the scope of BIMS?
There are many scopes like Scholarships, advance bill payment, etc.
You can check the status of your traffic challans, Income Tax Challan, GST Challan, and others also on this website. Please click the links below to get the status of the desired challan –
OLTAS (Online Tax Accounting System)-Challan Status Inquiry. Please click to access
Table of Content
- 1 BIMS LOGIN: KERALA TREASURY LOGIN, FORGOT PASSWORD OF BIMS PORTAL
- 1.1 bims login
- 1.2 How to Login in BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
- 1.3 What is the Bill Information and Management System (BIMS)?
- 1.4 How to BIMS DSC Registration or Renewal Online(bims login)
- 1.5 Features of Bill Information and Management System (BIMS):
- 1.6 Settings before Logging into BIMS Portal (Bill Information and Management System)
- 1.7 Frequently Asked Questions: