EPASS ODISHA ONLINE @EPAS.OCAC.IN-APPLY FOR REGISTRATION
About epass odisha online
In general, The government of India Had imposed a nationwide lockdown which lists different restrictions on the citizen of India. Also, The citizen who needs to move to start with one place then onto the next due to emergency needs to apply for the epass odisha online or Curfew Pass through the website of the State Government. Further, For any kind of query, you can contact the relevant CM Helpline number.
A few of the state governments, for example, Punjab and Odisha have already gone ahead with plans to extend the nationwide lockdown. In addition, Kerala and Maharashtra are likely to go with the same pattern for probably some parts.
Moreover, Considering the Corona Virus circumstance in Odisha, the State legislature of Odisha has presented the office of e-Pass for (Lockdown Pass) for the development of workforce and vehicles occupied with the action of fundamental organizations and supply of items.
Further, The Odisha government indicated that e-commerce and online business sites can resume their work in the city in the second phase of the lockdown starting from April 15.
epass odisha online
In addition, These include a wide range of items and courier services by stages like Amazon, Flipkart, Blue Dart, DTDC, and BigBasket. Also, Odisha is the main state to extend the lockdown till April 30. Earlier, the government had given permission for delivery of nourishment through online delivery operators and grocery by several outlets.
Furthermore, The move was taken to encourage people searching for the passes and to guarantee social removing, as per a discharge.
Also, An association/firm can get the lockdown Pass for their workforce and vehicles online by marking into http://epass.ocac.in/.
Likewise Earlier, the government had given permission for delivery of nourishment through online delivery operators and grocery by several outlets. Odisha has reported 54 coronavirus-positive cases up until now. Now Presently, the active cases are 40 in the state.
List of Essential Services:
Furthermore, The rundown of services that are included in the essentials services can apply for the curfew pass
- Police Department
- Health-related services
- Items which are essential to be Manufactured
- Food Supply
- Fire Services
- Telecom which additionally includes broadband services
- Government and Private ATM
- Other Government Employees
- Health Employees
- Water Supply
- Media Services
- Bank Employee
- Power Supply
- Essential Nourishment Supply Appropriation
- Employees working in Railroad ( Transportation)
- Urban Nearby Bodies and Country Development
- Courier and Calculated
- Provision Store
- Public Sector Bank Employee
- Petrol Siphons
- Required Documents for epass Odisha
- Latest Passport Size Photo
- Two-wheeler or Four Wheeler Registration Number
- Vehicle Number
- Various others evidence
- Aadhar Card
- Company Letter to recommend movement during LockdownAny official Identity Card
How to Apply for epass Odisha
- Needs to visit the official website (http://epass.ocac.in/) of the government website then snap on the apply Curfew Pass Connection. Guest visitors to the site would now be capable of downloading and printing their ePass without visiting the Secretariat Reception Counter.
- Post that, you will be able to give your registered cell contact number and give the received one-time password in the dialogue box.
- Now you will require filling the necessary data on the entrance and should present the required document.
- Click on the submit choice to proceed further.
- After applying for the COVID-19 E-Pass one can view the application status every now and then.
Also, There is no need to apply for the curfew passes on the off chance that someone belongs to the healthcare sector however it is compulsory to hold an organization card.
Further, In case of emergency, one can apply for the curfew pass through the respective state police or government website by expressing the reason to apply for the pass.
Moreover, there is no proper procedure. ID Cards of employees associated with factories providing essential products are enough. Also, A helpline for drivers and operators has been created (0674-2620200).
So As needs be, the Urban Nearby Body/officers authorized by F&ARD Department are hereby authorized to issue vehicle passes for free movement of personnel and vehicles involved in the inventory network of these items
Related Search Terms
- Epass Odisha
- Odisha epass
- epass Odisha covid 19
- Odisha epass online
- epass Odisha corona
- Procedure for epass Odisha
- epass Odisha secretariat
- Online epass Odisha
F.A.Q About epass Odisha
- What is epass Odisha?
- How to apply for a pass Odisha?
- Explain pass Odisha procedure?
- How to get epass odisha?
In conclusion, The epass Odisha helpline number: So Phone number of BMC Vans. Dial 1929. Use mobile vans to get groceries & vegetables.
So we hope that you can get all the details about epass Odisha like how to apply, get online Odisha epass, and many more!!!
Table of Content