WORKING OF THE TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT IN UP-
The traffic police department in Uttar Pradesh is working tirelessly to maintain the decorum in the state. New techniques are being implemented and made effective by the department. During a time like this, the UP traffic department is also providing online services to the people in the state. This is because even if the people are not allowed to come outside, the work should not be hampered because of it.
- The E-challan system has been effective for quite some time now in Uttar Pradesh.
- In almost every city in Uttar Pradesh, CCTV cameras have been installed to keep a constant check on the violations happening on the roads.
- These CCTV cameras are connected to the computers and violators are issued E-challans directly on spot.
STEPS TO CHECK AND PAY FINE ONLINE IN UTTAR PRADESH-
The people can now also check their challan status and pay their fines online in Uttar Pradesh. They can either pay through the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Traffic Department called Parivahan.
- Step 1- You will need to visit the official website of the Parivahan by clicking
- Step 2- The home page will appear on the screen. Many options will appear on the screen, but you will need to click on the ‘Check Challan Status’ tab.
- Step 3- A new page will open where you will be asked to enter the details like their DL number or the Vehicle number.
- Step 4- If there are any challans issued to the vehicle they will appear on the screen. And if any fines are due, the payment option will also be seen.
- Step 5- You will get various options by which payment of the fine can be made.
- Step 6- After the payment will be completed, a message will be sent to the person’s mobile number.