KVS CHALLAN ONLINE: PAY KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA FEE 2020
KVS Challan Online Form Download
Download the KVS challan online for school fee payment from the official website of the Union Bank of India. The Kendriya Vidyalaya schools are reputed schools in India. These schools are spread in almost all the states and major cities. Parents and students are looking to generate the fee receipt after the payments.
The KVS fee payment and challan generating procedure are centralized with all the KV schools. We will show you how to download the KVC challan online form for payment of the school fees. It is now mandatory to get the challan form from the website of the bank. Union Bank of India is the authorized banker for collecting the school fees of any KV school.
Moreover,if you feel the procedure is a bit complex, we will help you out. In general, The best benefit is that you can pay the school fees of your kid from anywhere at different times. We will also guide you to generate the payment receipt at the portal of the UBI. Though the fees can be paid online or offline, the challans are not available manually. also The challans can obtain using the official site of the bank
How to Download KVS Challan online Fees Form
Furthermore, Go through the below steps and download the KVS challan as instructed. Sometimes you may find it difficult to download due to low speed or server issues. In such a case, keep patience and try after some time.
- Here is the UBI portal the link: https://epay.unionbankofindia.co.in/kvfee/
- Click the option saying, ‘Generate Challan and Print Receipt.’
- Use the 15 digits unique student ID number and date of birth to log in.
- After login, you can download the PDF format of the KVS challan against the payment of your fees.
- Do remember to take a printout of the challan for your records. This is proof of your payment of the KVS school fees.
- If you want to make the payment offline, you can pay using a cheque or cash at your nearest UBI branch. Online payments are accepted through modes like Credit card, Debit card, and net banking.
How to Pay KVS School Fees Online 2020-21
In addition, As now the schools have stopped distributing the receipts or the KVS challan for school fee payment, it is essential to know this online process. despite Do not try to get the KVS challan online immediately after the payment. Wait for at least one working day for generating the receipt online.
We also recommend not to repeat the transaction of payment if the receipt is not getting generated. further, For any such issues, drop an e-mail at email@example.com.
Besides the online payment, you need not worry about the duplication of the debits. In addition, The bank will refund it in two working days to you if the amount is received twice. Before you generate the KVS challan, do make sure that the 15 digit student identification number is appropriate.
Moreover, This will make your procedure quick and smooth. Hence, do not worry while you pay your Kendriya Vidyalaya school fees online. The online facility is also available for getting a duplicate receipt if you lose the one you have already generated. Also, you can pay TDS challan payment online
Additionally, The fees of Kendriya Vidyalaya are generally paid for the quarters. also The KVS challan online clearly mentions the fees amount and the duration for which you will pay it. In this case, This simplifies the fee payment procedure on the parts of parents and authorities.
Further, The unique student id number can be obtained from the class teacher. Also, Parents can pay the fee from any of the branch of the Union Bank of India across India. Parents can also pay the KV school fees from their smartphones using any mobile banking application. Besides Leave your queries related to KVS challan generation.
KVS Fee 2020 Overview
|Name of Organization||Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
|Class||From 1st to 12th Class|
|Bank Name||Union Bank of India|
|Type of challan||KVS Challan|
|Payment Mode||Online / Offline / Mobile Banking|
|KV Fee payment Date||From 22nd May 2020|
|KV Official Website||http://kvsangathan.nic.in/|
Related Search Terms
However, We heard many people don’t get a perfect result, and sometimes due to little mistakes in search query so users don’t get the correct result, So in this section, we shared some related KVS challan query.
- KVS fees challan 2020-21
- epay.unionbankofindia.co.in kv fee
- Kendriya vidyalaya malda fee challan
- generate KVS challan
- KV fees payment
- Online KV fees
- Pay online KV fee 2020-21
Frequently Asked Questions
further, In this Section we shared some most popular questions about KVS Challan so please read carefully as below:
- How can I download KV fee challan?
- Who can study in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
- How do I pay KVS fees online?
- What is KV unique ID?
- How can I get KVS fee receipt?
- What is the fees for KVS?
- How do I pay my KV fees offline?
- Is KVs better than private school?
- Which is better DAV or KV?
- From where can I get the KVS challan form online?
- What is the last date for paying KVS fees online?
- Is there any helpline number for paying KVS challan?
Although Challans are important documents generated after paying any fee or charges. Be it a governmental challan like TDS challan or a receipt of any private entity, it is a powerful document proving your payment. Visit us to know your challans and receipts for following safe payment procedures. Challanstatus.co.in is a powerful online platform to download and verify your important challans. Consider checking OLTAS challan and TDS challans as well.
Table of Content