The Traffic police department has a huge responsibility on its shoulders. It is they that make sure that everything flows smoothly on a daily basis in the country. From maintaining decorum in the traffic to solving issues that occur on roads, they do their best to do their duty.
But, amongst all this, they too have to face hardships. There are people who try harming or disturbing the traffic police department.
THEFT INCIDENT IN A TRAFFIC POLICE BOOTH-
Last week, in Ahmedabad, an unusual incident of theft occurred in one of the traffic police booths in the city.
- The traffic police booth is situated near Shahibaug under a bridge in Ahmedabad. There were two burglars that came into a traffic police booth in Ahmedabad.
- These burglars stole a set of walkie-talkies, a charger, and two traffic memo books from the particular traffic booth.
- A theft complaint was filed against the two burglars involved in this incident.
- Ashwin Maganbhai, the head constable of the L Division police station was present in the traffic booth near Shahibaug under the bridge during the time of the theft and had filed the report.
FILING OF THE COMPLAINT AGAINST THE THEFT-
- According to the report, the head constable filed, when he returned back to the booth he saw that the door of the booth was already open.
- The open door made him suspicious and he went inside and checked the booth. On checking, he realized that a walkie-talkie, a charger, two traffic memos, and a logbook was missing.
- Ashwin Maganbhai then immediately informed PSI V N Chauhan about the theft that had taken place in the traffic booth. And later, filed a complaint.
- The case was then registered with the Madhavpura police. It was stated that the theft might have occurred between Thursday afternoon and Friday morning before the constable came into the