SELFLESS DUTY OF THE POLICE-
The country has been under complete lockdown for the second time as the second wave of the covid-19 disease spread wildly. Hence, the government had issued strict guidelines that the public had to follow during the lockdown. Now, that the spread of the covid has somewhat come under control, the government is slowly giving relaxations to the public.
People are now allowed to come outside during a certain time within which shops, markets, malls, and many such places may be opened. Therefore, the traffic that was drastically reduced during the pandemic is now increasing day by day across India. With this, the cases of traffic violations and abuse against the traffic police are also increasing.
A COUPLE IN MUMBAI ABUSES A TRAFFIC POLICE-
A video of a couple in Mumbai, a while back, went viral. The couple was clearly seen abusing the traffic police officials on duty.
- On 8th July 2021, the traffic police found a car parked in a no-parking area in Mira Road, Thane.
- The traffic police went to the car and wheel locked the car.
- The violators were identified as Ajay Singh and his wife Meena Singh.
- As their car was wheel locked, instead of apologizing for their mistake, the couple started arguing with the traffic police on duty.
- Not only that, but they also started abusing the police.
ARREST OF THE VIOLATOR-
- As the video of the couple got viral, more police officials arrived on spot.
- The police then arrested Ajay Singh and charged him not only for parking in a no-parking zone but also for arguing with the police.
- Though his wife, Meena Singh was not arrested as she was pregnant.
- As soon as the police arrested Ajay Singh, his behavior changed completely.
- He then, not only apologized to the police cop but was also on the verge of tears.